‘Together in Achievement’
Sir John Sherbrooke Junior School is proud to be a part of the Aspire Multi Academy Trust.
The Guiding Principles shared by each academy within the Aspire MAT are:
- “Together in Achievement” (Partnership and ethos).
- Each academy is a ’Take Care School’, where we “Take care of our self, each other, the world and our work.” (Ethos and Christian principles)
- “We work hard to maximise the learning and growing of all our pupils, in a take care environment.” (Principle which links all our planning, work and thinking and forms the basis of all our School Self Reviews and evaluation)
- “Every child has the right to learn and grow in a caring school where he/she feels safe and happy and which provides equal opportunity for all.” (Attitudes and behaviour)
- “Striving to be the best we can be.” (Encouraging us to always be in a process of continuous school self-review and positive improvement)
- “For children... for all." (Recognition and emphasis of our primary focus)
Aspire website: http://www.eastbridgfordstpeters.co.uk/topic/aspire-mat